02 December 2010

LOVE DOVE...

I love anything in grey, slate, dove, charcoal, silver, gunmetal, steel...I really can't think of any others but you get the gist!

It always looks elegant, classic & refined. Even if its a grey tee, jeans & a blazer. Always chic.

It's also the colour of my bridesmaids dresses...so evidently a favourite.



And thanks to one of my favourite blogs The Simply Luxurious Life 's posting today with a few sneaky pics from Tom Ford's long awaited Spring collected reveal. I almost squealed in delight.
Gorgeous just gorgeous! I just cant wait to see the rest of it!!!!!




....And well, Giovanna needed a mention today, because the last 3 months have been torturous. Should I or shouldn't I? I finally decided I'll take the next step and consider my funds & look at net-a-porter for the infamous Valentino kitten heels as worn by pretty much everyone except myself. To my dismay, the ones I really want are sold out!!

..So, that kind of ends it really.

But seriously- COME ON VALENTINO GIVE US SOME MORE!!!


Maybe I should consider them in a different colour?


IMAGES: http://www.thesimplyluxuriouslife.com, weheartit.com, fash-eccentric.com

No comments: