18 December 2011

Christmas Sweets

Like most, I extremely silly for the festive season.

And with Christmas a short week away, I have decided to throw myself into the spirit.

With my kitchen now fully stocked, I couldn't think of anything better than spending the weekend baking and making cute sweets for Christmas.


Thanks to Cupcakes & Cashmere blog, I decided to bake some cute little snowflake gingerbread cookies. My first time piping with royal icing was a little daunting! I cant say I am completely thrilled with the end product, they could be a little neater. But, thanks so some sparkling, edible glitter they turned out looking a little pretty!




Now all that is left is packaging them in cookie jars, a little celophane and a glittering ribbon.

Vxx



IMAGES: my iPhone.

No comments: