17 June 2010

Le Pliage Obsessi♥n ...

Blatant confession. I have an obsession with Longchamp's Le Pliage. It must be the French influence and the apparent fact that all Parisian's hold them on a day to day basis...I want to be French that's really all it comes down too.


On a weekly basis I change my mind about what colour I'm going to buy next. A few months ago I was after the Orange, and then soon thereafter the Lavender, then there was the Beige phase and right about now I think I'd like one in pink. But not their new season Rosaly pink, but the really light beigey-pink they had a few months ago. I'm hoping it's in their classic colours range. I do love that they have a colour collection each season but I'm SO indecisive that by the time I choose one they are practically sold out!



This season's colours...Ocean, White, Rosaly..and Citrine ♥


The lovely Hawthorn le pliage...




An all time favourite...


The one that got away....a Fig le pliage..yum♥




And every now and again the limited addition le pliage's are a must! I can't say I'm a huge fan of the Jeremy Scott versions above but Tracey Emin did beautiful florals & an amazing stitched design (below) quite a few years ago that I'm really quite sad I missed out on!










Charles Anastase's Ballet Shoes...so sweet♥


BUT, my FAVOURITE of them all were the Limited Edition Tour Eiffel Le Pliage that they bought out in celebration of the tower's 120th year. I almost cried when they instantly sold out in Sydney...But thankfully, the keen ebayer that I am, scored myself one online...perfection.




Then again, you can forget all about these and customise your own!




You can pick any size, a shopper, travel bag size, a smaller everyday bag...



A handle size to compliment it's use....




And then the difficult step...the colour! With so many to choose from why stop at just one?! A cute option to choose a overall bag colour and then a middle stripe along with your personal choice of silver, pewter or gold hardware! Here are a few I experimented with...







It can't get more personalised than this can it?...Your initials or full name embossed or embroidered!



In the colour of your choosing...



...and then purchase...If only I had actually purchased one...they only post to the USA or within EU. What a shame!




And with Kate as the face of the brand how can you not want a few hundred? ...Perfection.





IMAGES: google, Longchamp.com, neimanmarcus.com.

No comments: