03 September 2011

being inspired...

There is no doubt in my mind that I am a woman of the most changeable tastes. Every other week I obsess over something a little different from the previous week. Last week it was all about bling, the more the merrier so I pulled out a sparkling ring from Swarovski & haven't taken it off since.

This week, it's Spring & my love of lemon has resurfaced. Not to mention the urge to buy an apricot skirt, some florals as always & I am absolutely besotted with the last pic...& to think I have only been interested in khaki green..but this colour is seriously revolutionising my whole take on it!!!!



I just love this look...so trans-seasonal & fresh.

White & Navy=love.  



Have a fabulous weekend
Vxx



IMAGES: STYLISH INSPIRATION, SIMPLY LUXURIOUS, STOCKHOLM STREETSTYLER.


No comments: