31 August 2011

Pining over bar carts..

Just like every other piece I have bought for our new home.

I have searched high & low for weeks upon weeks for the right rug & then the perfect cushions let alone decorative mirrors, vases & pieces of art.

So, when I decided that I 'needed' the ever so old hollywood bar cart another official search was on.

They really do present an air of glamour.

And it seems like a perfect & stylish solution for displaying our ever growing selections of wine & spirits. As well as a wonderful way to show off some beautiful glassware we received as weddding gifts.

Here are a few gorgeous carts I have come across while searching for my own.









Just 3 days ago, I came across a simple pine 3 shelved cart that I intend to sand back, paint black & lacquer in a high gloss...



...topped with some kosta boda glasses, a bold vase & blooming flowers & I'll be creating some fabulous fruity cocktails in no time!








Vxx

IMAGES: restoration hardware, styleredux.

No comments: