07 August 2011

Fab Finds...

I lust over items to the point of obsession...there are moments when the urge to purchase overcomes me....there are others when my partner catches me in the act...I am so naughty...he thinks spending $200 on rubber thongs is 'ridiculous'...my response...'but-- but-- they are MISSSSSOONNIII!!!!"


Nevertheless, here are my new must-have items (they are lust-have I am attempting to justify)..




If plates could be sexy...D.L & Co's Seven Deadly Sins Dessert Plates would be crowned THE sexiest plates in existence. MUST HAVE RIGHT? So chic.
Missoni's collaboration with Havaianas almost makes me giddy...rubber thongs were never a favourite (being quite a shoe snob --at least I admit it)..but now that they are covered with the multi-colour zigzag I have always been so fond of.....


Jonathan Adler's bold patterns always get me so excited! This porcelain vase no less...& wouldnt it look so fabulous with some gorgeous buds.

I can not claim this as my own find..but as a fab house warming gift...isnt this the sweetest tea strainer? Alessi goods are always a dream.

Have a divine weekend,

V.


IMAGES: netaporter, alessi, nordstrom, dlcompany.com

No comments: