28 August 2011

A Top Knot & A Lace Dress...

Everyday, I think about blogging & just get plain ol' busy & distracted. Over the weeks in which this occurs I often realise how many gorgeous pics I have collected with the intention to feature in this exact space. They really shouldn't be wasted now should they.

So, here are a few pretty celeb pics that made me look twice.




I just LOVEEE Fergie's look. EVERYTHING..from the knot in her hair to that gorgeous blouse ...& leather pants are always awesome in my opinion, if worn properly.



Ow to be so lucky...close friends, Moss & Testino, match made in heaven right? Kate Moss's official wedding photographs are sublime. I love the fairytale like quality they possess. And the mother daughter image is just beautiful.


Emma Stone turned up @ the Golden Globes a new blonde with a fab dress. And then I was hooked, not only is she the new funny girl on screen but she is always looking perfectly primped.

Amazing in lace.




Emily Blunt & Diane Kruger, always so stylish.

Have a delightful week.
Vxx




images: justjared, grazia magazine.

No comments: