03 July 2011

B.L.I.S.S

It's been a really long time.

I REALLY HAVE missed blogging a whole heap.

But, that time REALLY has FLOWN.

Since my last post, I have gotten married, had a glorious time in
Thailand & Singapore (yes, honeymooning), moved into our little place,
unpacked a zillion items, received a few more zillion wedding gifts,
with more due to arrive, but also spent hours at work trying to catch
up on a pile of work larger than the 3 desks I already use!

So yes, life is just CRAZY. But it's absolute BLISS too!

Setting up a new home & life is fabulous! Lots of fun & a wonderful
way to express every ounce of creative juice I could possibly have.
Decorating is seriously exhilirating! Floor rugs & cushions have had
me searching in every shop & online store is existence! Slowly but
surely our home is coming together piece by piece!

And most exciting of all is that I finally found a rug that I love!

No comments: