14 July 2010

Joyeux Quatorze Juillet

It's Bastille Day and there is no denying that I have an irrevocable love for all things French.
For me, France is a visual euphoria. And there is no better day than the 14th July to display some of the things I love about Paris and France the most.
I can never get enough of the Eiffel Tower, I love photographs with a hint of the tower in the background, or a sparkling shot of it all lit up...I love french fashion houses like Dior, Sonia Rykiel, Balmain, Vuitton, & always Chanel.
The beautiful facades of hotels, cafes, bistros and boutique shops.
I love Carine Roitfeld and the man who created the stiletto Roger Vivier, Rene Caovilla's whimsical shoes & Laduree's sugary macarons in a multitude of sinful shades.
I love that chic men in business suits ride bicycles through the busy Parisian streets and that a wonderful shade of blue tints the sky of Paris at dusk.


































Celebrating France one day a year is simply not enough....
IMAGES: google search, flikr.

No comments: