23 July 2010

Yummy macarons..

It's hard to come by macarons in Sydney.

Trust me- I have looked.

On my way to buy some sushi for lunch yesterday I passed by the Croquembouche Patisserie that- from memory- on the very odd occassion have some in store.

A jar with only 6 remaining chocolate and hazelnut macarons caught my eye. I had to get there before anyone else saw them!!


And...success...I bought 2..one of each.

They were HEAVEN!


They definitely look far from what my homemade macs looked like a few months ago...




I am hoping that next time they may look something like Laduree's...or Pierre Hermes...



You can always depend on the French to create something that is not only the most delicious thing to eat but also candy to the eyes....yum ♥

IMAGES: littledollface.uk, google images, my pics.

No comments: