17 November 2010

Just for the sake of beauty...

I found the current Harper's Bazaar issue on the coffee table last night & couldn't get to it fast enough...All I saw was brows...Bambi, the most A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Chanel dress & the words BAMBI TAKES PARIS...purrrfectttionnn is it now?


Bambi is divine..just DIVINE! Those eyes & lips MY GOD! ...I dont think I need to mention those Brooke Shields-esque brows again do I? Flawless...

.....speaking of amazing beauty & flawlessness, I fell in love with these pics of Kate, Clemence & Hilary just recently...


 ...Kate's just a porcelain doll isnt she?...&

Karl ♥ Clemence and whats not to love she is Parisian chic/ edgy free spirit all in one...

...and well Hilary is always looking so sweet but there is something about this look that makes her a little more elegant & refine..And I am completely in love with that hair!!!!

3 comments:

Paris Pastry said...

What an amazing cover! So lively and gorgeous. I can't wait to pick it up!

Pretty Little World said...

I love all three of them! I used to think that the way Hilary dressed was a little boring, but the more that I see the way that she mixes pieces and adds cool accessories, the more charmed I am by her!

We have a thead at The Purse Forum just dedicated to the way that she styles her scarves!

james said...

i also love that pic of hilary!