02 November 2010

El Toro Loco Lovin'

It's been a year since my lovely fiance proposed.



So therefore, quite obviously the best gift I have ever received was my gorgeous engagement ring which he picked out himself & couldn't possibly be more sparkly cushion cut perfect.


But, the way he ridiculously spoils me, this years anniversary gift almost made me cry just the same! Especially when I unwrapped an enormous box that soon revealed itself to be filled with lots of CANON EOS goodness!




And over just a weekend the battery is already dead due to my snap-happiness!

Apart from the fabulous gift, he also took me to my favourite restaurant.


El Toro Loco.

A fabulous Spanish restaurant probably a little more famous due to it's dangerously good looking television chef Miguel Maestre of Miguel's Tropical Kitchen.




We did soon come to notice the place was full of women, women absolutely everywhere!...& probably disappointed women at that with no chef behind the open kitchen...sad women everywhere who were likely to have come for the mere Miguel factor alone.

Nevertheless, the tapas were phenomenal. Duck pate was to die for, amazing garlic prawns, fish croquettes, baby chorizo that had the most delicious hint of cinnamon-who would have thought! ...& how can a tomato salad taste so good?






And then there were the churros...sweet crunchy sugary chocolaty heaven ♥



And here's a little Miguel clip to make your mouth water...I'm talking about the food not the accent!



If you live in Sydney El Toro Loco is a must...if you don't..it's still a must!




IMAGES: YouTube, weheartit, Tiffany&co, andremartinphoto.com.

No comments: