15 September 2010

Waiting...

I have wanted a Canon EOS for what feels like an eternity.

Well practically since their release...the only change of opinion I have had has been on the model...

I craved the 1000d then the 450d...and now it's all about the 550d...even though what I would really LOOVEEE would be the 5d Mark II..but that is simply unrealistic...& it has already taken me an eternity to finally decide I will save up for it...so the time has come...

Luckily my lovely parents fly out for Hong Kong tomorrow evening..they will depart with only one request on my behalf...please take my hard earned cash & purchase me an EOS...I dont want clothes or shoes, nor handbags or jewellery, not a mobile or other new electronic devices...just a mere EOS...

There is but a catch...actually 2....I have only budgeted a certain amount so what if I am short too much? Hong Kong is known to be the King Kong of Well Priced Electronics so they really should deliver!

Otherwise that really would be a little tragic as I'd have to resort to buying it here for a few hundreds of $$$ more! Anyway...the 2nd catch is if all is well & they do purchase the above mentioned item then I will have to wait for it...9 days...again...almost an eternity...but I'm sure I'll survive the excitement.





So my fingers from now on will be crossed & my new mantra will state 'Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i with Twin IS Lens Kit'...'Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i with Twin IS Lens Kit'....

My fiance threatened (my choice of words) to use it so he can take photos on our honeymoon too... I responded by asking him whether I touch his Playstation3...He understands now.

IMAGES: Googleimages.

No comments: