03 November 2010

Love to love LOVE MAGAZINE...



A new found obsession has emerged.



Good-bye Vogue & Harper's.
(Well, not really but you understand my passion now) 

The covers caught my eye- basically because there were a few to choose from
(8 to be exact)...for the same issue.

Not good for the indecisive person that I am-especially because they were all so fabulous.

Can I buy 1 of each?

How can you choose between Lauren Hutton, Barbie, Giselle B, Sienna M
& an amazing transformation of Rosie Huntington Whiteley & soo many more?





Luckily, I only had 3 to choose from. Hutton, Barbie & Sienna M.
I'm all for the classics. I chose the amazing Lauren Hutton.



Every-single-page-had-me-in-a-trance.

I've always had an obsession with the adverts in mags but these were ridiculously amazing!
Need these shoes...
& this bag...


& possibly Cindy's face?
Loving this kitchen...

& my favourite Miu Miu dress ..ever...EVER!



Must go shopping now...♥







IMAGES: fashionframe.com, fashionmag.us, millionlooks.com

No comments: