20 January 2012

BAMBOO FEVER..

Being the Gemini that I am, I have such a broad & varying sense of style. I can go from ultra girly frills and lace, to rocking biker jackets, to a wholesome Ralph Lauren shirt.

But one love that has stood the test of time has been BAMBOO.

It started with Tom Ford @ Gucci. It was all about the accessories. The amazing tied up shoes with a metallic bamboo heel that I still pine over  that were paired with really rich & luxurious looking bags.  


 
 
Lovememyblog.blogspot.com                                                                                          bagschoescompulsive.blogspot.com

 
Lifeinitaly.com                                           handbagreport.com



And then, the bamboo obsession morphed into the interiors…





Bungalow5                                                                                      


 

thelovelylifetsyle.blogspot.com


Absolutely LOVE the bamboo flatware..I NEED to buy a set STAT!



 

michellelalala.blogspot.com                                                 


jonathanadler

vanessaandvalentine.com



decorpad.com


Lucywillshowyou.blogpspot.com


I think just one piece of bamboo would look fantastic in my flat, but how to choose!?!

Happy Friday!

Love,
Vxx


2 comments:

Chantel said...

I love the shoes & handbags great picks!

Victoria said...

Thanks Chantel...& thank you for following! :) x