05 January 2012

Happy New Year xx

I am so glad to be starting another year.

Needless to say, this year is a welcomed kick to start afresh.

New outlooks, new goals & a few thousand resolutions.

Instead of choosing one wild resolution that I never stick to, I have approached the new year with a motivation to enhance my lifestyle and more focused on small self-improvements. 


 
Here are a few I have jotted down:

1. Eat more fresh fruit & veggies.



2. Read more inspiring books.

(Currently: Diane, A Signature Life. By Diane von Furstenberg)






 
3. Drink more water.



4. Blog at least twice a week.



5. Grow herbs on my balcony.




6. Pursue a dream. (I will keep you posted)

7. Host more dinner parties. 


8. Re-create a different cocktail for each dinner party. 


9. Learn how to cook a Moroccan Tagine dish.



10. Take more photos.


Have a wonderful year.

Vxx


IMAGES: google-hanneli, herb pots, moroccan tajine, stylish table settings, cocktails, farmers markets paris, diane a signature life, fiji water.

1 comment:

LoveBrownSugar said...

Love this post - great resolutions! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I appreciate it :)