06 January 2012

Mila & Dior..

I love Mila Kunis. I think she is so angelically beautiful. Rosebud lips & button nose. But she appears to have a little spunk which gives her cherub like exterior a little punch. Massive girl crush I know.

I also love Dior.

You would think a Mila/Dior collaboration would be heavenly but they have been a little disappointing. The images seemed a little bland. Don't get me wrong, Mila does look beautiful. And there is a lovely, ethereal cast over the photographs but in comparison to other Dior campaigns (Natalie Portman, Marion Cotillard, Charlize Theron etc) I think it falls a little short.

Nevertheless, it's Dior & Mila! It could be a lot worse than that!





I think this last image is lovely, let's hope Dior decides to use it more!

Love,
Vxx


IMAGES: JUSTJARED.BUZZNET.COM

No comments: